Cute & Creative Ways to Ask Bridesmaids and Your Maid of Honor
Are you ready to start asking your bridesmaids “Will YOU Be my Bridesmaid?” and propose to your maid of honor in hopes they’ll say YES and stand next to you on your wedding day? If so, take a look at these super cute and VERY creative DIY bridesmaid and maid of honor proposal ideas.
Ideas for Popping The Question To Your Bridesmaids
One of the first things you probably thought about after hearing “Will you marry me?” was who you wanted to be your bridesmaids.Asking a friend or family member to accompany you down the aisle is a big moment, so it shouldn’t be just any conversation.
Below are some creative ideas about how you can propose to your bridesmaids (and maid of honor):
1. Take your friend to look at wedding attire. When you start browsing through the bridesmaids dresses, ask “Would you wear this while you’re my bridesmaid?” If your friend has a sense of humor, you might want to wait until you find the least attractive bridesmaid dress.
2. Ask your friend the question in a foreign language. Write the question (or have a professional write it for you) on a card and show it to your friend. You can tell her or have the translation written elsewhere on the card.
3. Invite your friend out for a nice dinner, possibly to announce your engagement. Sneak away to the bathroom and ask the waiter to bring over a special card for your friend after dessert. Write the question in the card.
4. Sit down with your future spouse and create a video of you asking your friend to be a part of the wedding party. You can mail them the video on DVD, especially if they live out-of-town.
5. Print your question in your friend’s local newspaper. If you want to make sure your friend sees it, give her a call and say “Did you see that weird ad in the classified section?”
6. Throw a party for everyone you want to ask and pop the question to the whole group at once.
7. Order a personalized cookie or cake and have the question written in icing on top of the dessert. You can take it to your friend or have it delivered.
No matter how you ask the question, it’s important to choose the people you’re closest to for your bridal party. You’ll want their love and support more than ever on your big day.
Will You Be My Bridesmaid Quotes and Poems
If you’re stuck on what to write on your bridesmaid proposals, here are some “Will you be my bridesmaid” quotes and poems for inspiration.